We Support Community Theatres in Washington
The Washington State Community Theatre Association (WSCTA) has been representing theatres in the state since 1972! The overall goal of WSCTA is to assist, communicate and coordinate activities, resource programs and services that aid and foster the development, quality, education and growth of community theatres in Washington State.
To this end, WSCTA meets periodically at community theatres around the state to allow members to get acquainted with the host theatres and their members. Whenever possible, meetings are chosen to coincide with a host theater production date. WSCTA can, upon request, arrange for a workshop during the meeting to benefit those attending. WSCTA is a member of the American Association of Community Theatres (AACT) and, along with the states of Alaska, Oregon and Idaho, comprise AACT Region IX.
- Ted Miller – Richland, Current President
- Pavlina Morris – Bremerton, The Changing Scene Northwest, Current Vice President
- Chris Serface – Olympia, Tacoma Little Theatre, Current Secretary
- Keith Gehrig – Bothell, Driftwood Players, Current Treasurer
- Dee Dee O’Connor – Bellingham, Bellingham Theatre Guild
- Diana George – Bremerton, At Large
- John Munn – Lakewood, Lakewood Playhouse
- Kristin Lerch – Richland, At Large
- Kristin Lincoln – Pullman, Pullman Civic Theatre
- Sean Walbeck – Bellingham, Bellingham Theatre Guild
- Jon Douglas Rake – Tacoma, Tacoma Musical Playhouse, “ex officio” Region IX Rep